Stumped by what to get the guys in your life this holiday season? Let o coiffure & spa help you! Sharing some fun yet practical holiday gift ideas for him that will surprise the man who has everything.
- A clay hair product like, Shu Uemera’s clay definer is perfect for a guy who that doesn’t want his hair to be too “done” ($42).
- Energize your scalp with Rene Furterer’s Energizing Lotion ($69).
- A quick application of the cellultra serum xt will help his eyes mask the evidence of a long night ($279).
- Aftershave is a must for the man in your life. Cellcosmet’s cellsplash smells great and will leave your man feeling soft ($176).
- v76 body wash has cool packaging and a manly fragrance to match ($32).
- Save him from a skin sos. guinot ‘s after shave balm is an essential ($71).
- If your guy uses hair product on a daily basis, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to introduce him to a clarifying shampoo. It will restore otherwise lifeless, heavy hair back to the original texture! Rene furterer’s curbicia shampoo does just that ($34).
- His own manly smelling soap – v76’s detox bar soap ($24)
- Shampoo in your man’s beauty routine is essential. So sticking to kerastase bain homme densite is the smartest way to keep your morning shower simple and efficient ($45).